Saturday, April 26, 2008

Zucchini, Round 2

Sorry for the severe delay in posting. I made my second zucchini recipe a while ago. Unfortunately, I keep getting more work which cuts into my online time. I chose to make the zucchini quesadillas that my mom made the first week.




The recipe is in the first zucchini post and also on the Cooking Light website.

Cecilia
made a spinach pasta topped with the zucchini chips I made in the first round. It looks pretty awesome. You can find the recipe and a picture on her blog.

Ashley made zucchini boats for her second recipe. All of her cooking is gluten-free and always has a creative use of ingredients.

Did anyone else make a second zucchini recipe? Suggestions for the next ingredient?

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

I'm so jealous of the light quality in your pictures! Are you using the same digital camera that you had in France?

Also, I don't know if Niket and I will be making it out to the new exhibit this Friday. We have finals starting on Monday, but we'll see...

After my finals, I definitely want to hang out with you (and maybe Randall). Dinner? Movie? Concert?

Allie said...

A dinner, movie, or concert would be excellent. I'm pretty busy until Friday, but anytime after that.

I am using the same camera. I guess I have a well-lit kitchen.